The big news you’ve been waiting for has finally arrived: Welcome to the 2022 CrossFit Open! Whether you’re a seasoned pro or you’ve never registered before, this year’s Open has something for everyone. The competition will run for three weeks from Feb. 24-March 14.
This year, CrossFit will:
- Make scores immediately available online
- Continue to allow video submissions of at-home workouts
- Give registered judges the power to validate scores (even outside an affiliate)
- Update the adaptive and age group stages of competition
Registration cost is $20:
Here is how we are doing the Open this year!!
- Intramural Style with 4 Teams competing weekly for points given out for participation (not performance) and team spirit!!
- New Friday Night Showdowns at 6:30pm featuring head-to-head matchups between
- Parents and Kids!
- Siblings and More!
- 3 hours on Saturdays dedicated to Open workouts (book a time slot on Wellness) where you will be guaranteed a judge and an AMAZING environment!
- Open WODs programmed as the class WOD for the Monday following the announcement on Thursday night.
- An opportunity to purchase a cool, limited edition CrossFit Open 2022 shirt in your team’s colour! Fill out the form HERE if you want one!
- A Post Open get together or BBQ or whatever we are allowed or comfortable doing!!
- Awarding of the coveted trophy to the winning Open team!!
Here’s some of what you can expect during the Open:
- Have a blast completing the workouts
- Amaze yourself with the goals you’re able to achieve
- Enjoy the awesome community spirit
- Earn bragging rights with your friends and family for the rest of the year
You really don’t want to miss out on the Open. It’s one of the events we look forward to all year long (it’s like CrossFit Christmas!). Something magical happens when you bring together a community of like-minded individuals who are all working toward the same goal — a happier, healthier, and stronger version of themselves. Get in on the fun! Hope to see you there!
The All Level Crew!