- What got you started in CrossFit? How did you hear about it?
My wife did cross fit for a number of years, tried to get me to try it but I was resistant. When I finally realized that what I had been doing on my own wasn’t working anymore I finally took her 2019 Golden Ticket and gave it a try.
- What is your favourite part about coming to the gym?
I love that my hour is planned out for me, different every time and
extremely challenging. I also like motivation that you get from the group workout.
- What is your favourite CrossFit movement? Least favourite?
I like all the lifting movements but probably enjoy deadlifts the most. I really hate burpees.
- What are your goals in CrossFit?
I just want to keep improving, fix my weaknesses. Maybe someday get
excited if the WOD includes burpees.
- How do you explain your newfound obsession with CrossFit?
I feel great, maybe better than I have felt in years. How can you not be obsessed with something that makes you feel great?
- What advice do you have for someone who is thinking of trying
My advice would be to stop thinking about it and just give it a try. It could change your life.
- What does CrossFit mean to you?
To me Crossfit means great coaching, excellent workouts and a fun
- How has CrossFit helped you improve your life outside of the gym?
I start my day getting through some of the most difficult workouts I have ever had to face and I am usually nervous going into each one. Getting through them makes other challenges I face outside of the box more tolerable/manageable. I think I am a better person because of CrossFit.