- What got you started in CrossFit? How did you hear about it? Back in QC, a friend was into it, so I tried. Wasn’t a fan, to be honest. Here, during the lockdowns, it was easier to come to classes then sign in to my other gym.
- What is your favourite part about coming to the gym? PEOPLE!!!!!!! And knowing it’s an hour in and out. Plus, the results are amazing.
- What is your favourite CrossFit movement? Least favourite? Ho boy-o-boy…. I love handstand push ups and practising the handstand and handstand walking. I don’t like double unders and the Assault Bike.
- What are your goals in CrossFit? Keeping my overall body and mind healthy and strong. A few PRs here and there are welcome. And being happy, always. I’m ok with being cheesy.
- How do you explain your newfound obsession with CrossFit? I don’t know. This is just great. The coaches and everyone are so helpful. The results are quicker and way better then the bodybuilding type of workout I did for years. Adding cardio to the workout is very efficient (even if it’s not always fun, hahaha).
- What advice do you have for someone who is thinking of trying CrossFit? Go for it! There are options for everyone. Best case scénario, you’ll be part of our cult now. Hahaha.
- What does CrossFit mean to you? Meanings: Friendship and partnership. Efficiency and exceeding expectations.
- How has CrossFit helped you improve your life outside of the gym? Crossfit has helped me improve on EVERY level. Body and mind feel good and ego is put aside.