- How long have you been doing CrossFit? What got you started?
I’ve been doing CrossFit for almost 2 years now. My friend Mel got my started with CrossFit because she was my original gym partner before I signed up at All levels.
- What aspect of our core values of Authentic, Driven, and Inclusive do you relate to the most? Why?
I strive to achieve all of these core values at All Levels but I think I relate most to being driven. Since joining All Levels, have been passionate about working out and showing up to the gym as often as I can.
- What do you most look forward to when you come to the gym?
I look forward to the community aspect of the gym. Everyone is very positive, supportive and welcoming and no matter what class I’m in I always feel comfortable with the people around me. I love the atmosphere at the gym and it’s because of that that I love going.
- What is your favourite memory at All Level CrossFit?
My favourite memory is very recent when I competed against other members for the John Dufour competition. The best part was going neck and neck against my bestfriend, Selena.
- What goals have you set for yourself in CrossFit that you’ve successfully achieved? What are your current goals?
A goal I have achieved and continue to work on is being the best and strongest version of myself. It’s amazing the improvements I’ve noticed on myself and it’s motivating to keep working towards future goals.
- What advice do you have for someone who’s on the fence about starting CrossFit?
I would tell them that you gotta start somewhere and that although it may be intimidating at first that as long as you are diligent you will continue to make improvements.
- How has your experience at All Level CrossFit improved your life outside of the gym?
My experience here has allowed me to be more confident and comfortable in my body. I feel stronger physically and mentally every day.